Australian Childcare Alliance Victoria’s vision is to ensure equity within the early education and childcare sector by representing members, keeping members well informed and supporting them to provide the highest quality care for their families.
Our Mission Statement
Australian Childcare Alliance Victoria’s mission is to be member focused and serve all members by:
- Providing leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Providing members timely, accurate information on industry trends, research and training
- Facilitating comprehensive high quality professional development opportunities
- Developing supplier relationships to enhance cost effective delivery of service for members
- Creating sector partnerships to facilitate positive lobbying and advocacy outcomes
- Representing Members at all levels of Government via the Australian Childcare Alliance
- Having a presence at relevant projects, working groups, industrial matters and in the media.
- Leadership - We will provide leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Quality - We will enable members to provide the highest quality of care to their families.
- Integrity - We will act with integrity, be honest, develop trust and do what we say we will do.
- Respect - We will respect our members and the parents and children in their care.
- Service - We will consult with and provide the highest levels of service and support to our members.