As Webinar recordings and Conference presentations are made available by the presenters they will be uploaded on our Conference App. If you have registered to attend the Conference, you will have received instructions on how to download the App from Philippa.firstname.lastname@example.org, including your unique Access Code.
If you have missed this, follow the instructions below to download the App. Then go to the Presentations and Links Icon to access the recordings and presentations.
- Download the Entegy Launcher. Either search for Launcher. Powered by Entegy in the PlayStore or App Store or click the following link: http://entegy.eventapp.com.au
- You will be prompted to enter an Event Code. Please enter: acav17
- Once the App is installed, click on the icon My Conference
- Enter your unique access code* into the login field. Go to Account Settings to change your privacy settings, allowing you to bookmark conference sessions, send and receive messages and generally engage with the event
- Upload your photo to complete your profile.
*Your Access Code has been emailed to you, but if you can't find it, please email Philippa to request it. Your Access Code will also appear on your delegate name badge when you arrive at the event
Have fun with the App - as you use it you will earn points - the more points you earn, the higher up the Leader Board you will go (see this on the App) and there are some great Westfield vouchers to be won by the leaders!