Exhibiting at the 2017 Excellence in ECEC Conference
Just 3 booths left - call us now to secure your spot on 03 9532 2017!
Welcome to the Excellence in Early Childhood Conference to be held on 18 and 19 August at Melbourne’s stunning Crown Conference Centre. Our event provides signifcant access to Centre operators from across Australia. Beyond delegate numbers, we differentiate our Conference from other early childhood events in one critical way - we understand the need for sponsors and exhibitors to achieve a positive return on their investment. We work directly with our sponsors and exhibitors to achieve this outcome, by:
- Strongly targeting centre owners as delegates to the event
- Providing a Conference "App" with multi-faceted functionality to enable easy connections between exhibitors & delegates
- Running prize draws for delegates who visit all exhibitors
- Holding a drinks function for delegates amongst the exhibitor stands
- Encouraging unique and diverse exhibitor stands that attract delegates
- Providing choice of exhibitor booth locations (first in best dressed)
- Fostering ongoing partnerships with sponsors and exhibitors that extend beyond the Conference
- Providing a link to your website from this page (see below)
We welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which your company can beneft from exhibiting at the event.
If you would like to know more about the options and logistics of exhibiting at the Conference, please pdf download the Prospectus here (1.18 MB) . To apply for a booth, just fill in the form and email it to us.
Download our Conference App to your smartphone or tablet here or search for Launcher. Powered by Entegy. You will be prompted to enter an Event Code. Please enter: ACAV17. This will give you access to the Program, venue, speaker, sponsor & exhibititor information. Closer to the event it will be updated with floorplans and booth locations.
Once you register as an exhibitor and provide the necessary information, your company profile and contact details including social media links will be uploaded to the App for all delegates to access.
You will also be emailed your own personal Access Code which will unlock other aspects of the App for you. You will be able to update your profile, plan your own program, message other exhibitors & delegates, see venue maps & generally keep up to date with the latest conference news.
Closer to the event, we will send you details to download Capture, which enables delegate Lead Capture by way of each delegate's unique QR code. If you have any queries at any stage, please feel free to call Philippa Valder on 03 9532 2017.
Exhibitors in 2017