Full Membership (12 months)
Membership of the Australian Childcare Alliance Victoria is voluntary. It's also important. With your support, we can continue to improve outcomes across the Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) sector.
ACAV is the peak membership organisation for privately owned Long Day Care Centre owners in Victoria. Together with our national parent organisation, the Australian Childcare Alliance, we provide services to and advocate on behalf of private child care centre owners. Please read more about what we do pdf HERE (1.14 MB) .
To join or renew your membership, please click here.
Provisional Membership (12 months)
A category of membership for people who are thinking of building or buying a long day care centre. The benefits of membership are the same as for full members. Let us help you out while you get started in the sector.
Supplier Membership (12 months)
Membership of ACAV entitles you to a range of opportunities designed to assist you in building the profile of your business in the early childhood education and care sector. It also gives you the opportunity to interact with the sector at member and non-member events. You will have the opportunity for ongoing discussions with the CEO and/or Communication Coordinator about building brand awareness.
Included in the cost of your membership are the following:
- Linked listing on the suppliers’ page on our website
- E-newsletter marketing (x6)
- An article in our e-newsletter announcing your membership
- Verbal recommendations to our members (being part of the ACAV "family")
- Access to a discounted exhibition booth at our annual conference
- Attendance at free member events and discounted access to paid member events (eg Conference and Professional Development)
- Access to member newsletters keeping you up to date with the sector
If you have any queries about any of these categories of membership, or any other queries, please call us on (03) 9532 2017 or email us.