Information for Parents

If you have a concern or a dispute with your early education and care service, first check the Handbook that you should have been given at the time of enrolment. This should guide you as to who to speak to about your concerns. If you are unable to resolve the complaint in the manner suggested, you might wish to contact the Department of Education and Training.


Our Partners


 McArthurlogocompressed  CompressedBankwestforBusinessSKlogo    Guild Insurance Logo Navy CyanJuly 2017   ChildCareSuper Strapline CMYK  
OW logo RGB 002 July 2017 FCB Group Logo With Box And Text1