ACA Victoria is pleased to provide some information for people who are considering entering the Industry. We hope that you will find the information and links set out below helpful.
Provisional Membership of ACA Vic is available and will provide you with:
- Access to the members’ area of this website
- Access to advice and support from the office, as needed
- A copy of our monthly newsletter Building Blocks
- Access to supplier discounts
- Invitation to all member events
- Discounted rates to all professional development, including annual conference
If you already operate a Service, please apply for Full Membership using this Application for Membership.
Doing your Homework
ACA Vic recommends that you thoroughly consider the need for your proposed service before making decisions about the location or operating characteristics of any new service.
Useful resources for assisting with these inquiries are:
- Your local council
- The Department of Education and Training (Victorian)
- Department of Social Services (Federal)
Other useful links
The Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 are the legislative instruments underpinning the Industry.
Additional Articles & Links